The team behind Tezos Giga Node has decided to cease operations. We want to thank the team for their stewardship of the Tezos ecosystem over the years.
Tezos Giganode was providing the following services:
- Tezos RPC endpoints
- Tezos Snapshots
Alternative RPC Endpoint Services
A Tezos RPC endpoint is useful to connect to the Tezos network without operating a node.
Here are free-to-use Tezos RPC endpoints maintained by well-known entities in the Tezos ecosystem:
- Tezos Foundation RPC node: https://rpc.tzbeta.net/
- ECAD Labs: https://mainnet.api.tez.ie
- SmartPy: https://mainnet.smartpy.io
- Marigold: https://mainnet.tezos.marigold.dev/
A maintained list can be found in the Tezos Taquito Documentation, along with recommendation on how to pick a node operator.
MIDL.dev Tezos RPC Service offers reliable, geo-distributed nodes accessible with a dedicated URL.
A fee of US$7 per million requests ensures continued development and maintenance of the service.
Additionally, the first 100,000 monthly requests are free. A RPC endpoint for the Ghostnet Tezos testnet is also provided free of charge.
Read more about MIDL.dev Tezos RPC Service.
Alternative Snapshot Services
Tezos Snapshot Services provide downloadable artifacts used to bootstrap a new Tezos node, without synchronizing from the beginning of the chain.
Here are free alternative Snapshot websites for you to use:
- XTZ-Shots by Oxhead Alpha provides regularly updated rolling snapshots as well as Tezos Tarballs
- Marigold provides daily snapshots (full and rolling)
- Lambsonacid.nl by Nomadic Labs provides full and rolling snapshots and downloadable data dirs (aka tarballs)